Sales & Business Development Manager
Lunar Artefacts is a startup product design company with a small team based in the heart of London.
We make unique products that bridge the gap between fashion and technology, with the ideal our creations should be used, reused and repaired but never thrown away. Products that are designed to age, the more the are used, the more character they pick up, and maybe even better than new.
Styled to strike a balance between classic and futuristic, our products look uniquely modern with a dash of heritage. Creating objects that are desirable, regardless of their condition.
We have just started our journey with a successful Kickstarter campaign and backed by reliable investor. Our Instagram account will give a good idea of direction we are heading: @lunar.artefacts
The role requires a charming and reliable individual who understands the brand and has a sensitivity for refined design. Is self-motivated, entrepreneurial and most importantly represent the brand. We are all pushing our own boundaries, thus looking for an experienced professional who is not afraid to step out of their comfort zone and thrive in a startup environment.
We are offering the rare opportunity to be come apart of the core team, reporting to the founders, you will be based in our growing London office (Bond Street) to lead sales and commercial operations.
- Act as brand ambassador in communicating and promoting the brand.
- Create, develop and drive sales strategies to help expand the brand.
- Generate sales through established and new sales/retail channels.
- Planning, forecasting, tracking and analyzing sales performance.
- Discovering and building relationships with key industry contacts.
- Research and keeping up to date with new market trends.
- Self-motivation and passion for the profession.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good with maths and numbers.
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Problem solving and out of the box thinking.
- Computer literate – quick to pick up new tools.
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of sales experience in related industry
- In-depth knowledge of design industry and sales networks.
- Proven track record in sales and client relations.
- Outstanding written and spoken English is a must.
- Experience in design-led retail is desirable
- Experience with crowd funding is a bonus.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.K
This is a full-time position based in our central London office in Bond Street.
We offer flexible working and a minimum of 25 days of annual holidays plus public holidays.
Remuneration according to experience.
Please apply by submitting a CV and a cover letter along with your salary expectations to email@example.com