Marketing & Social Media Manager
Lunar Artefacts is a startup product design company with a small team based in the heart of London.
We make unique products that bridge the gap between fashion and technology, with the ideal that our creations should be used, reused, and repaired but never thrown away. Products that are designed to age, the more they are used, the more character they pick up, and maybe even better than new.
Styled to strike a balance between classic and futuristic, our products look uniquely modern with a dash of heritage. Creating objects that are desirable, regardless of their condition.
About the role.
The role requires a charming and reliable individual who understands the brand and has a sensitivity for refined lifestyles. Is self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and most importantly represent the brand. We are all pushing our own boundaries, thus looking for an experienced professional who is not afraid to step out of their comfort zone and thrive in a startup environment.
We are offering the rare opportunity to become a part of the core team working with the founders, we hope this person will eventually run the marketing side of our business with share options available.
Due to the pandemic, the position is currently for work from home however proximity to London is preferred as we hope to return to our Bond street office once its safe to do so.
- 3 Years + experience in ecommerce and social media marketing
- 3 Years + experience in high-end product, fashion or similar
- Self-motivational team player with passion for the profession.
- Flexible methods with a positive approach to change.
- Knowledge and experience with marketing and social media.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and copywriting skills.
- Excellent graphic design skills (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Computer literate (Word, excel, google, etc)
- Shopify or Kickstarter experience is a bonus but not essential.
- Eventually own and direct marketing side of the company.
- Act as brand ambassador in communicating and promoting the brand.
- Manage and develop our ecommerce and social media platforms.
- Generate sales through established and new sales/retail channels.
- Planning tracking, and analyzing marketing performance.
- Research and keeping up to date with new market trends.
What we offer:
- Remuneration according to experience.
- Potential for share options depending on performance.
- Discretionary bonus depending on employee and company performance.
- We offer flexible working and a minimum of 28 days of annual leave including public holidays.
Please apply by submitting a CV and a cover letter along with your salary expectations to email@example.com